Security Operations Center
Volta's 24x7 SOC-as-a-Service
A Security Operations Centers (SOC) utilizes people, processes and technology to provide continuous monitoring of alarms and events generated by a set of security controls. The strongest security posture requires a 24x7x365 SOC to prevent, detect, analyze and respond to cyber security threats so that your systems are never left unprotected.
Running a 24×7 SOC requires the appropriate staffing and facility. At Volta’s new office in downtown Louisville, we have built a fully equipped central command center for every enterprise infrastructure in our care. Our security operations team monitors, detects, investigates, and responds to cyberthreats around-the-clock. This protection extends across the many assets of an enterprise, including classified databases, intellectual property, and brand integrity.
SOC Responsibilities Include:
- Asset and resource discovery of all devices, applications and business processes that need to be protected.
- Proactive maintenance of existing systems including firewall updates, and software patches.
- Ongoing monitoring is the only want to gain full coverage of the immediate threats on your network.
- Event correlation and alert ranking through an industry-leading SIEM tool allows our security operation team to separate the truly threatening events from the noise on the network.
- Immediate threat response is afforded within a 24×7 security posture so that the effect of an attack can be mitigated before it has a chance to corrupt your organization’s data.
- Attack strategies from cybercriminals are always evolving. We utilize machine learning monitoring tools to help evolve alongside criminal tactics.
- Compliance requirements govern many industries today. Volta’s 24x7x365 SOC-as-a-Service maintains best practices and can provide regular auditing to keep your organization in compliance.
Choose Volta’s 24x7x365 SOC-as-a-Service to augment a SOC for your business.