Volta's 24x7 Managed Detection and Response Services
The best defense for tomorrow’s cyber threats.
Take advantage of the strongest security posture available with 24x7x365 Managed Detection and Response (MDR). MDR from Volta prevents, detects, analyzes and responds to cyber security threats so that your systems are never left unprotected. Choose Volta’s MDR service to remotely deliver 24/7 security operations center capabilities and technology.
Running a 24×7 SOC requires the appropriate staffing and facility. At Volta’s regionally based office, we have built a fully equipped central command center for every enterprise infrastructure in our care. Our security operations team monitors, detects, investigates, and responds to cyberthreats around-the-clock. This protection extends across the many assets of an enterprise, including classified databases, intellectual property, and brand integrity.
MDR Responsibilities Include:
- Asset and resource discovery of all devices, applications and business processes that need to be protected.
- Proactive maintenance of existing systems including firewall updates, and software patches.
- Ongoing monitoring is the only way to gain full coverage of the immediate threats on your network. The functions of a modern SOC affords this coverage.
- Event correlation and alert ranking through an industry-leading SIEM tool allows our security operation team to separate the truly threatening events from the noise on the network.
- Immediate threat response and containment is demanded of an MDR solution. Volta has the time and skill to take on this responsibility within a 24×7 engagement. We provide deeper investigation, analysis and validation of threats, and then take action to disrupt or contain them before they have a chance to corrupt your organization’s data.
- Attack strategies from cybercriminals are always evolving. We utilize machine learning monitoring tools to help evolve alongside criminal tactics.
- Compliance requirements govern many industries today. Volta’s MDR service maintains best practices and can provide regular auditing to keep your organization in compliance.
- BYO Tech Stack — Volta can deliver modern SOC functions that leverage a customers’ existing technologies. Unlike other MDR providers, we do not heavily curate the range of the technologies and vendors we support.
- Full Tech Stack Provided — Another delivery option, and one we utilize more regularly, leverages our preferred threat detection tools and tech stack recommendations.
Volta’s managed detection and response service allows an organization to take advantage of a remotely delivered modern security operations center, in order to rapidly detect, analyze, investigate and actively respond to threats. Talk to us further about our approach to MDR. We have the necessary skills and tools to flexibly integrate into your security practice.