Sweeten up your IR plan.
Recruiting the right people is a major part of an IR plan, because every organization needs an incident response team to rely on in the event of an attack. This dedicated team should be present from start to finish for project continuity and to shorten the mean time to remediation. Get back to business faster with the proper procedure performed by Volta’s team of experts.
- Plan and Prepare
- Identify Affected Systems
- Contain Infected Infrastructure
- Eliminate Threat
- Recovery and Restore
- Proactive Recommendations
Volta assists with the following types of cyber security incidents:
- Financial violation: Fraudulent behavior (i.e. data theft), illicit cash transfers, and ransomware.
- Personally identifiable information (PII) and Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Insider threats: malicious activity from users with legitimate access fraud, sabotage, and reputational damage.
- Intellectual property theft: Attacks targeting sensitive trade information.
- Destructive malware: Attacks to intentionally cause the organization diffculty.
We’ve got your Valentine’s Day covered.
Fill out the form to receive a box of Cheryl’s buttercream heart cookies.