Ice cream for IR!
All cyber security incidents must be managed in an efficient and timely manner to make sure their impact is minimized. An Incident Response Team provides a quick, effective and orderly response to events such as malware infections, breach attempts, data loss, service interruptions and other urgent security events. Here are the steps Volta executes to quickly resolve incidents:
Identify, Investigate and Contain: We assess the incident, identify root cause where possible, and contain the damage.
Advanced Analysis and Monitoring: We perform in-depth investigation and analysis, as well as monitor affected systems for any remaining complications.
Recommendations and Proactive Changes: Volta gives guidance on the actions needed to remediate issues on endpoint.
Volta assists with the following types of cyber security incidents:
- Financial violation: Fraudulent behavior (i.e. data theft), illicit cash transfers, and ransomware.
- Personally identifiable information (PII) and Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Insider threats: malicious activity from users with legitimate access fraud, sabotage, and reputational damage.
- Intellectual property theft: Attacks targeting sensitive trade information.
- Destructive malware: Attacks to intentionally cause the organization diffculty.
Cyber crime is heating up.
Cool it down with an IR plan and a couple pints of ice cream.